- 1. Ghost can be used for both kill pressure or to keep you alive in a sticky situation such as:
- Escape from Viktor's ultimate
- Escape from enemy jungle ganks
- Close in quickly to stun the enemy mid when your jungle ganks
- Close in quickly for the kill on a low mobility carry
2. Ghost is very good for champions that need movement speed such as Ryze, Viktor, Twisted Fate, Olaf, Hecarim,...
3xGreater Quintessence of Movement Speed
9xGreater Mark of Magic Penetration
7xGreater Seal of Scaling Health
6xGreater Glyph of Magic Resist
3xGreater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
2xGreater Seal of Scaling Armor
- This masteries can be used for all Twisted Fate vs AP matchups.
- For more detail on Masteries for Mid Lane, go to Masteries Guide by Dopa.
* Second point can be different:
- If you want to push lane, you can give 2nd point to Q.
- If you want to freeze lane, you should give 2nd point to E.
* Always max Q first. Then max W, R, E.
- Enemy team hates you and always focus on you :(. Don't want to die in 1 combo.
- Enemy jungle camp mid.
- Your team is so weak early, you want a late game combat.
=> Buy Rod of Ages ASAP to get advantage from Passive
Tips and Tricks
- When against a melee champion (Fizz, Zed, Ekko,…), you should:
1. Buy Doran’s Ring first then take advantage of the range and try to harass the enemy mid early on with auto-attack.
2. Usually, the melee champion is a strong/assassin champion at level 6. You can harass him until he get level 6 then freeze lane and wait for your jungle or gank other lanes.