- Exhaust can be a good pickup when facing high burst champions or assassins (Zed, Yasuo, Jayce, Cassiopeia, Ahri...)
3xGreater Quintessence of Movement Speed
9xGreater Mark of Magic Penetration
7xGreater Seal of Scaling Health
6xGreater Glyph of Magic Resist
3xGreater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
2xGreater Seal of Scaling Armor
* Second point can be different:
- If you want to push lane, you can give 2nd point to Q.
- If you want to freeze lane, you should give 2nd point to E.
* Always max Q first. Then max W, R, E.
1. You need more movement speed to escape from enemy skills at laning phase (against Cassiopeia, Karthus, or Syndra...).
2. You need movement speed to go to the enemy forest faster to get adventage of time.
... Let me know if you have other reasons.
Strongly depend on the player skill. Be careful with this choise!
- Enemy team hates you and always focus on you :(. Don't want to die in 1 combo.
- Enemy jungle camp mid.
- Your team is so weak early, you want a late game combat.
=> Buy Rod of Ages ASAP to get advantage from Passive